1. Pretty gingerbread horses. 2. How I want to be all the time. 3. Make your own beeswax candles for a useful present. 4. Caramel popcorn reminds me of those big Christmas popcorn tins. 5. And a gingerbread farm, because I love gingerbread.
Our leaf situation is almost under control over here. Those last couple just keep holding on. We made a boatload of chicken soup last night, so this weekend we will probably be rounding up the last of the leaves, watching movies, writing Christmas cards, and eating soup. Have a good one!
Couple from over the weekend.
1. Seven fat bags of leaves, and more to still be done. But soon I think the trees won’t have any more leaves to drop!
2. My bed crochet station, complete with Christmas shows.
3. A sneak peek at something snowy.
1. I generally like my fudge classic with walnuts, but this peanut butter chocolate fudge looks cute with the little swirl of chocolate on top. 2. Mini herb wreaths! 3. Now that I’ve conquered hats, its time to move on to mittens. 4. Salt dough ornaments have a cousin? 5. I don’t think I could ever eat these, but they look like a Christmas party.
What are you up to this December weekend? I have some animals to sew, a garden to protect from bugs, and we still have all the leaves in the world to rake. We’re tempted to get one of those extra large holiday bags that you fill with leaves. Hope you have a merry one!
1. Oh fresh biscuits. How to make perfect buttermilk biscuits. 2. Let’s wrap all the presents in plaid flannel. 3. Different ways to spice up your hot chocolate. 4. A pretty winter wreath. 5. A good cookie for turkey day- chewy pumpkin chocolate chip.
What are you up to this weekend? Is it acceptable decorating time yet? We might put up a strand or two of lights outside. Nothing overly holiday themed yet, but just a little dose of festivity. And as a functional bonus, it will add a little more light for the early evenings. Wishing you all a cozy weekend.
1. A pretty crochet sweater, and 2. a pom pom hat, both necessary for the current weather. 3. Its baking conditions, and we haven’t made pumpkin bread yet this year. 4. Love this pattern, and the colors. 5. There are almost 100 sales in the Little Amaryllis shop! I am very excited. Do you need any fun stuffed animals??
I’ve been super busy filling orders this week, and worrying if the garden is getting enough water in this cold weather. Hope y’all stay warm and cozy!
It was a busy one.
1. Its Longhorn sewing season.
2. Our little eggplant is growing so fast!
3. I love weddings.
We had ourselves a weekend adventure.
1. Killing some time around part of Seattle on a beautiful fall day.
2. Pumpkin modeling in the patch.
3. Appreciating the pretty fall leaves and the crisp fall breezes.