1. Oh fresh biscuits. How to make perfect buttermilk biscuits. 2. Let’s wrap all the presents in plaid flannel. 3. Different ways to spice up your hot chocolate. 4. A pretty winter wreath. 5. A good cookie for turkey day- chewy pumpkin chocolate chip.
What are you up to this weekend? Is it acceptable decorating time yet? We might put up a strand or two of lights outside. Nothing overly holiday themed yet, but just a little dose of festivity. And as a functional bonus, it will add a little more light for the early evenings. Wishing you all a cozy weekend.
1. A pretty crochet sweater, and 2. a pom pom hat, both necessary for the current weather. 3. Its baking conditions, and we haven’t made pumpkin bread yet this year. 4. Love this pattern, and the colors. 5. There are almost 100 sales in the Little Amaryllis shop! I am very excited. Do you need any fun stuffed animals??
I’ve been super busy filling orders this week, and worrying if the garden is getting enough water in this cold weather. Hope y’all stay warm and cozy!
It was a busy one.
1. Its Longhorn sewing season.
2. Our little eggplant is growing so fast!
3. I love weddings.
We had ourselves a weekend adventure.
1. Killing some time around part of Seattle on a beautiful fall day.
2. Pumpkin modeling in the patch.
3. Appreciating the pretty fall leaves and the crisp fall breezes.
Couple from over the weekend.
1. It was rainy and drizzly for a lot of the weekend. But not too cold for flip flops.
2. I decided it could now be gingerbread season.
3. I crossed all my fingers and toes that the cake would come out of the pan.
1. It recently occurred to me that I could try to sew a jacket. This one is so cool, but the pattern says its out of print… 2. Free pattern for crochet slippers to keep your feets cozy and warm! 3. You bet we are going to send our Christmas cards with Batman stamps this year. 4. These spider donuts make me chuckle. 5. The articles about what people eat in different countries are always fascinating to me.
We got some movies to watch, plants to water, a football team to cheer on, and books to read this weekend. Hope you have a good one!
We had a road trip weekend.
1. Driving all the way from Austin to Tucson in one day.
2. All the cacti and snakes at the Desert Museum.
3. And pizza for dinner on the couch after a long day of driving home.